Sony A7R IV Camera with battery Grip
This variant is currently sold out
The Sony a7R IV is the company's fourth generation, high-resolution full-frame mirrorless camera and is built around a BSI-CMOS sensor that outputs 60.2MP images. Relative to previous generations, it promises more robust build quality, refined controls, the company's latest autofocus implementation, and more.
Despite its high resolution, it can shoot at up to 10 frames per second with full autofocus and shoot 4K video either from the full width of its sensor or from an APS-C/Super 35 crop. It also gains a 16-shot high-resolution mode that can be used to generate 240MP images of static scenes.
- 61.2MP BSI CMOS full-frame sensor
- Powerful yet easy-to-use AF tracking system
- 10 fps burst shooting (JPEG or Compressed Raw from 12-bit readout)
- 5.76M dot OLED viewfinder
- 4K video from full sensor width (sub-sampled) or oversampled from roughly-Super35 crops
- 4 or 16-shot high resolution modes (up to 240MP images for static subjects)
- S-Log 2, S-Log 3 and 'HLG' video modes (8-bit only)